Volunteer Your Time & Skills
We welcome whatever you have to share, whether it's resources, skills, or your time... whether it's one hour, or a routine committment. If you'd prefer, you can download a PDF version of the information, too.
If you're interested in advancing Sacred Transformations mission. We welcome whatever you have to share, whether it's resources, skills, or your time... whether it's one hour, or a routine committment.
Please print, fill-in and mail the Volunteer Application to Sacred Transformations at: P O Box 168000 / China Town, Chicago, Illinois 60616.
Please allow two to four weeks for a response to your application. Thank you.
Volunteer Roles Sought by Sacred Transformations
- Client Liaisons to read and discuss applications with new clients. This is a valuable, early contact with each client on a case by case basis. It is instrumental building the client’s confidence and empowering him/her.
- Copy Writer to assist Sacred Transformations to develop a clear and concise brochure or flier which could be used to solidify contacts, i.e. funders, supporting tattoo facilities, client referral sources, etc. This simple paper document could attract people to learn more, direct them to the website, offer a compelling example of how ST has helped a client transform their life, etc.
- Artists to develop promotional materials supporting Sacred Transformations. Also to think creatively about how the Sacred Transformations can harness donated or inexpensive resources in order to serve the Mission Statement and touch more lives.
- Grant Writers – Any experience in this area is very desirable. Research and pursue any public funds, materials or resources that may be available to help serve the Sacred Transformations Mission Statement. Consider various sub-groups of our clientele. Consider options locally, in the state, and beyond.
- Camera, sound and editing students to work on our documentary about the program.
- "Applicant organizers" who will keep track of the demographics we are serving, and assist when that information is required.
- Public Relations person on a full or part-time.
- Editor to make a monthly e-newsletter, such as "constant contact" who reaches out via email, sending monthly announcements to a targeted audience.
- facebook, myspace, youtube ...someone to consistently work on putting Sacred Transformations information into these free internet sources.
- Your ideas and suggestions. Do you see a role you can play that we may not have considered?