We welcome whatever you have to share, whether it’s resources, skills, or your time… whether it’s one hour, or a routine commitment. If you’d prefer, you can download a PDF version of the information, too.
If you’re interested in advancing Sacred Transformations mission. We welcome whatever you have to share, whether it’s resources, skills, or your time… whether it’s one hour, or a routine commitment.
Please print, fill-in and mail the Volunteer Application to Sacred Transformations at: P O Box 168000 / China Town, Chicago, Illinois 60616.
Please allow two to four weeks for a response to your application. Thank you.
We’re always looking for volunteers. here are just some of the roles:
- Client Liaisons to read and discuss applications with new clients. This is a valuable, early contact with each client on a case by case basis. It is instrumental building the client’s confidence and empowering him/her.
- Copy Writer to assist Sacred Transformations to develop a clear and concise collateral content which could be used to solidify contacts, i.e. donors, supporting tattoo facilities, client referral sources, etc. We’re also looking for online contributors to this website!
- Artists to develop promotional materials supporting Sacred Transformations. Also to think creatively about how the Sacred Transformations can harness donated or inexpensive resources in order to serve the Mission Statement and touch more lives.
- Grant Writers – Any experience in this area is very desirable. Research and pursue any public funds, materials or resources that may be available to help serve the Sacred Transformations Mission Statement. Consider various subgroups of our clientele. Consider options locally, in the state, and beyond.
- Camera, sound and editing students to work on our documentary about the program.
- “Applicant organizers” who will keep track of the demographics we are serving, and assist when that information is required.
- Public Relations person on a full or part-time.
- Editor to make a monthly e-newsletter, to reach out via email, sending monthly announcements to a targeted audience.
- Social Media Gurus Facebook, Youtube, Pintrest …someone to consistently work on putting Sacred Transformations information into these social media channels.